Visitation Schedule for inmates
Last name beginning with A-J
Saturday 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Last name beginning with K -Z
Sunday 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Early County Jail
18610 East South Blvd.
Blakely, GA 39823
Assistant Jail Administrator
INMATE FUNDS / COMMISSARY
Inmates will be allowed to purchase other items off the Commissary. (Beverages, Candy, Snacks, Health Items, Stationary, and Clothing)
Each Inmate will receive a receipt for all money in their possession at the time of booking. This money will be placed on the inmate’s account:
- Money can be left at the front window, anytime seven (7) days a week.
- Cash, or a money order made out to the inmate, will be accepted at the window.
- No personal checks will be accepted. No exceptions.
- Money orders or cashiers checks, made out to the inmate, may be sent through the mail.
- To be allowed to order from commissary, all inmate’s money must be received by 1:00 PM on Tuesday’s
Stamps, envelopes, paper, and pens are available for purchase from the commissary.
- Both incoming and outgoing mail must include a return address.
- All incoming mail must have: Inmate name, 18610 East South Blvd. Blakely GA 39823
- All incoming and outgoing mail will be checked for contraband, illegal action, and disorder against the facility.
- Incoming mail containing contraband, or items not allowed, will be returned to sender.
Early County Jail is a 74 bed detention facility
that is under the supervision and operation of the Early County Sheriff. In
addition to pre-trial inmates, the jail facility houses, post trial inmates
sentenced to the facility until their sentence have been served along with city
and state inmates.
The purpose of the Early County Jail is to
provide the highest degree of security for the citizens of Early County, and
safety for both the staff and the inmates of the detention system. The facility
staff has the responsibility to provide and operate a facility as efficiently
and effectively as possible while performing its mission, and planning
creatively today for future criminal justice needs.
The facility will provide secure, constitutional
and humane care for adult male and female inmates consistent with the United
States and the State of Georgia Constitutions and Georgia Jail Standards.